Thursday, December 24, 2015

Holiday Decor - Felt Craft Christmas tree ornaments

Hello Friends,

You all must be busy for Christmas Holidays and preparations. One of the most exciting part of this festival is decoration of X'mas tree and lots of gifts to family and friends. I have also prepared special gift for my friend. I have made cute and pretty X'mas tree decor. And I know you will also love it!



       Step one is completed. Here is tray of freshly made colorful felt flowers.



Step two also completed. I know you all must be excited to see the final outcome .


Tadaaaaaaa.....My cute Christmas tree ornaments are ready. Aren't these pretty ????? 


Friends, Wishing you a very Happy Holidays and Merry X'mas !


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a merry Christmas and happy new year. The ornaments are pretty full of color. They would look fabulous on a green Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you !