Monday, November 16, 2015

Diwali Celebration at my home

Hello friends, 

Hope you had a great fun filled and joyful Diwali...My Diwali celebration is still going on...In our tradition , we celebrate Diwali for entire 1 month i.e. starting from Vasubaras till Tulsi Vivah..But  Dhanatrayodashi, Narak Chatudarshi, Lakshmi-Pujan, Diwali Cha Padva, Bhav-Bij . These 5 days are important days of Diwali celebration.


Like every year, this year too I have decorated my home and I have captured few creative spaces/corners . In this post I am sharing with you all my favorite  clicks. Hope you all will like it!





My colorful rangolis at the doorsteps.


My star lantern is glowing in patio just like a stars in the sky :)





Beautiful Diya arrangement



what do you think about my Diwali special glowing table runner?


And last but not the list, One of my Diwali special recipe Karanji :)

Guys, Till the time you enjoy these beauties, let me go and grab my Diwali faral (Sweets) ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you !